Ain't I too old for this shit now?

I want to be over him.
I need to be over him.

He's nothing but someone, something I'm trying to hang out to. 
He's not the one.
There's no such thing as the one.

The sooner I accept this, the sooner I'll be really living my life.

I've taken the simpler times in the past for granted, haven't I?

Besides...
It's 2026 and I'm still trying to get over a guy.

It's like I'm trying not to be happy.

Well, I think I was happy and contented back then.
Staying in Damansara Kim,
being a dietitian in a hospital,
working part time at a cafe,
much coffee, cakes and paninis.
Lots of gatherings with university and high school mates too.

It felt full, life, back then.

Lots of trying new things,
going to new places.

Now I'm kinda just stuck feeling stuck.

I'd drive all the way from Klang to KL/PJ/Damansara for work, coffee, cakes, friend's event and more.

Oh I do wish for a wedding or two.
But I don't really wanna do a make up (?)

Regardless,
I really should have left that job a year ago.

Can't believe I'm saying this,
but,
I really wish to turn time back to 2018.


0 post-it notes:

 
Bluesky Diary Blog Design by Ipietoon