Nobody really cares about other people.

Hello my dearest blogger,
I'm still that loner you know since the year I created this space.
Except, with more realizations and less hope for a couple life and no hope for a typical family life.

I guess I'm really, just getting what I've always wanted,
peace.

The more I have it,
the more I want to hide in my own space,
be just by myself.

Nobody really cares about other people.

Well, when I kept oversharing,
I was the selfish one,
I was the one not caring about other people enough
to shut up and listen, 
to prompt and ask.

I really think
the universe is throwing all the red flags 
and unfortunate events at me,
to tell me not to continue my pursue;
to not be stubborn with my obsession.

I really should get it, at least right now I think I'm getting it.

0 post-it notes:

 
Bluesky Diary Blog Design by Ipietoon